| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Soure in September is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 38.5mm (1.5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Soure September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Soure, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Soure: